Due to social distancing requirements to slow the spread of COVID-19, until further notice, most services provided by Dr. Yetter are being done by telemedicine (HIPAA compliant encrypted videoconference via the TherapyPortal site). Services which cannot be carried out in a clinically responsible way by telemedicine but which are compatible with all parties wearing face masks, including some psychotherapy and psychological testing services, are being scheduled face-to-face on a limited basis, as is in-person autism testing, which must be done without face masks, as it requires the clinician and patient to see each other's facial expressions is.
I offer a range of diagnostic and therapeutic services as outlined below.
Diagnostic Psychological Evaluations
I offer diagnostic assessment services for persons of all ages, with an emphasis on developmental disorders such as autism spectrum disorder, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and learning disorders.
At the conclusion of most evaluations, a meeting, either face-to-face or by videoconference is held, at which
- We review the assessment results
- We address any questions or concerns you may have pertaining to the assessment results
- A written comprehensive and integrated assessment report is presented, which
- Identifies your primary strengths and weaknesses
- Includes a formal DSM-V psychological profile
- Outlines specific treatment strategies incorporating your strengths and weaknesses, designed to improve your functioning and growth
I also offer law-enforcement evaluations and pre-procedural psychological evaluations for spinal stimulator trials and bariatric surgeries.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy for PTSD, the therapeutic technique supported by the Uniformed Services Center for Deployment Psychology
- CBT for Pain Management
- CBT for mental health and behavioral difficulties in children and youth.