Diagnostic Psychological Evaluations
I offer comprehensive diagnostic evaluations of individuals with symptoms of
- Autism, Asperger Disorder, or other Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Early developmental delay
- Chronic hyperactivity or inattention
- Learning disabilities
- Disruptive or challenging behaviors
- Intellectual delay
- Academic achievement difficulties
- Social or interpersonal problems
- Fears, anxiety, depression, or other emotional challenges that interfere with healthy functioning
- Adjustment difficulties following major life changes
- Other cognitive, behavioral or emotional exceptionalities.
At the conclusion of the evaluation, a face-to-face meeting is held, at which
- We review the assessment results
- We address any questions or concerns you may have pertaining to the assessment results
- A written comprehensive and integrated assessment report is presented, which
- Identifies your primary strengths and weaknesses
- Includes a formal DSM-V psychological profile
- Outlines specific treatment strategies incorporating your strengths and weaknesses, designed to improve your functioning and growth
- I offer referrals to other professionals, as indicated.
I also am available to attend school meetings or to meet with other professionals to review and consult regarding the assessment results and treatment recommendations, if desired.