Diagnostic Psychological Evaluations
of Children and Adolescents and
for Learning and Developmental Disabilities
in Persons of All Ages
Thank you for your interest in my services.
I will be overseas from January through May 2016 and all available appointment times between now and then have been taken.
Beginning in May, you are invited to request appointments for Summer or Fall 2016 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by FAX to 1-866-202-0600. After Memorial Day it will again be possible to reach me at (405) 466-5393.
I offer comprehensive diagnostic evaluations of young people aged 0-21 with symptoms of
- Early developmental delay
- Autism, Asperger Disorder, or other Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Intellectual delay
- Academic achievement difficulties
- Social or interpersonal problems
- Disruptive or challenging behaviors
- Fears, anxiety, depression, or other emotional challenges that interfere with healthy functioning
- Adjustment difficulties following major life changes
- Other cognitive, behavioral or emotional exceptionalities.
At the conclusion of the evaluation, a face-to-face meeting is held, at which
- We review the assessment results
- We address any questions or concerns you may have pertaining to the assessment results
- A written comprehensive and integrated assessment report is presented, which
- Identifies the client’s primary strengths and weaknesses
- Includes a formal DSM-V psychological profile identifying the diagnosis for which the client qualifies (if any)
- Outlines specific treatment strategies incorporating the client's strengths and weaknesses, designed to improve his or her functioning and growth
- I offer referrals to other professionals, as indicated.
I also am available to attend school meetings or to meet with other professionals to review and consult regarding the assessment results and treatment recommendations, if desired.