- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
Website of a national non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of children and adults with AD/HD. The site contains both advice for persons with AD/HD and their parents and caregivers, information about the organization's services and links to other helpful information.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Webpage with links to many articles about AD/HD from a medical point of view.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
This website provides information on the symptoms of AD/HD, screening and diagnosis, and reputable treatments. It also reports data and statistics about AD/HD and links to scientific articles.
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association (Adults)
Online resources for adults dealing with AD/HD.
- LD Online: The Educatorsí Guide to Learning Disabilities and ADHD
Webpage with online resources focused on the education of individuals with AD/HD.