Learning Disability Resources
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
This website provides a plethora of information about symptoms of different types of learning disability, students’ educational rights under Federal law, effective educational accommodations for children with LD. It also features a Resources link offering access to online discussions and podcasts.
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
The LDA is a large “non-profit volunteer organization advocating for individuals with learning disabilities”, and it also sponsors an annual conference. This fine website offers much valuable information for parents, teachers, and others.
- Learning Disabilities Association of Kansas
The LDAK is the Kansas state chapter of the LDA, offering information on a variety of state and federal resources for parents.
- Learning Disabilities Association of Oklahoma
The LDAO is the Oklahoma state chapter of the LDA, offering information on a variety of state and federal resources for parents.
- LD Online: The Educators’ Guide to Learning Disabilities and ADHD
Webpage with online resources focused on the education of individuals with learning disabilities.