- Do I (or my child) have
- Autism or Asperger Disorder?
- Another type of developmental delay?
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder or Attention Deficit Disorder (AD/HD or ADD)?
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder or Conduct Disorder?
- An Intellectual Disability?
- A Learning Disorder?
- Depression or other emotional difficulty?
- What can I do to facilitate my (or my child's) learning, behavior or emotional functioning?
- What strategies might my (or my child's) school use to help?
- What other services are available in the community to help?
- What other kinds of professionals may be able to help, and how?
What areas of functioning might be evaluated?
- Academic achievement
- Oral and written language skills
What types of treatment strategies might be suggested or recommended?
- School accommodations to facilitate learning
- Social skills training
- Discrete-trial training
- Coping skills training
- Study skills instruction
- A structured home discipline system
- Medical consultation