I provide empirically-supported therapies for mental health and behavioral difficulties in children and youth. This includes face-to-face therapy with the child and/or consultation with parents to provide them with appropriate therapeutic activities for the home environment.
I am also available to attend school meetings to discuss appropriate accommodations for children with conditions impacting their academic performance.
Diagnostic Psychological Evaluations
I also offer diagnostic assessment services for persons of all ages, with an emphasis on developmental disorders such as autism spectrum disorder, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and learning disorders.
At the conclusion of most evaluations, a face-to-face meeting is held, at which
- We review the assessment results
- We address any questions or concerns you may have pertaining to the assessment results
- A written comprehensive and integrated assessment report is presented, which
- Identifies your primary strengths and weaknesses
- Includes a formal DSM-V psychological profile
- Outlines specific treatment strategies incorporating your strengths and weaknesses, designed to improve your functioning and growth